Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Patricia Kaas Live in Hong Kong 18 May 2005

Nothing is flawless in the world. But if I say Elizabeth Stadium has really crap sound system, I doubt if anyone will against me. 20 sceonds after Patricia started singing, came a big noise cracking from the giant speaker.... What's wrong with you guys who work there????

But Patricia gave an excellent performance. She knows that we love her, and we know that she does her best to show our audience. This cycle generated a perfect atmosphere inside the stadium. She sings, we clap; she stopped, we cheered; she speaks, we laugh; she make every one joining in the show and be part of it. Of cos, ocassionally i saw people just sit there and cross their arms in front of the chest while every one was joyfully dancing with the rhythm and clapping above their head.

I really enjoy this concert. She sang two songs I really like "Il Me Dit Que Je Suis Belle" and "Une Fille De L'est".

Even the french speaking chinese friend, who never heard of Patricia Kaas before, whom i dragged him to keep me in company, stood up and danced most of the time.

No comments: