Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sandy and Me 9 April 2006

I must say I was speachless!!! She was really nice and really sweet.

Happened to join an event in Honolulu, Hawaii that Sandy Lam was the special guest for entertaining. During the rehersal, I tried to ask her for a picture. She rejected me and I could understand that she need to be in good condition and did not want to be distracted. So I smiled and say thanks.

Afterwards I bumb into her manager, she was also very nice to explain that it was not a good time to ask for picture. I told her that I understand it very well and mentioned I was a big fan of Sandy.

During the actual concert, Sandy was marvelous. The whole audience was falling into her beautiful voice. Every georgous move she make can make a commotion. I had a short opportunity to chat a few words with her manager. Silly me asking for a second version of Sandy lastest CD with a few remix songs. hahahaha!

I was not allowed to stand close to the stage, so I stand alone in a corner not far from the stage. One time, Sandy walked to the side and I waved to her, I swear to God that I was the only one who waved, and Sandy recognized my face in the afternoon and waved back to me.

 Right after the last song, I know the escape way of Sandy so I took my last chance for a picture with her. I waited there about 10 feet away. She was showed to enter a resting room. Her body was half way past the door, but she backed up and used her super sweet voice to ask if I still want the picture. OF COURSE, I said yes and run to her.

There you go was the this result of the first picture of Sandy and me!
Sandy, you are really nice to us!

No comments: