Tuesday, October 7, 2008

When we were young! 27 Jul 2006

The other day I walked with my friend to the record shop in Ocean Terminal. I was totally surprised to find this CD from one of my favourite 80's group. My friend said it was very expensive but I think it's really worth the price. A double CD with all of their hits singles, though I already own all the songs in many different greatest hits complilation CD. The songs here are all newly remastered. Some even with a newer version. Disk two contain some 12" remixes and rare track from side B of their hit singles.

They won the Eurovision in 1981 for Great Britain. I was still in school by then. Like many teenage today, we all have our pop idol. Only I think those teens idol at that time still can really sings. And Bucks Fizz are definitely one of them.

Picks: If you can't stand the heat...London Town...Now those days are gone...One of those nights...Where the ending starts...Golden days...I hear talk...My camera never lies...New beginning...

Listening to those great songs...then I remember those good old days...WHEN WE WERE YOUNG

No comments: